05 April 2008

Some more Sydney- April 2008

Hi everybody,

This is the first of 2 postings today... You are probably getting bored with all the fotos of Sydney, and I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last set that I will be sharing. So if you are very bored, don't give up... my adventures will start in earnest shortly....more later....

Love you lots

Peter

St Andrew's Cathedral...central Sydney
Sydney Town Hall
Quaint Victorian Houses near Miller's Point...
this area reminded me a lot of Stellenbosch
Harbour Bridge...from Miller's Point
Sydney Opera from the Overseas Terminal at the harbour
I had to take this picture so you would believe me that I am not just bumming around (I actually even went in!!). Excellent exhibition by a Aussie lady called Fiona Hall...very provocative!!!

No comments: